Electric Charge Modifier. Dh101 Reduce The Phenomenon of Pinhole
|FOB Price:||US $5-6 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $5-6/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||300mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TP101
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: TP
- Origin: China
- Efficacy: Hardener
- Type: PU Hardener
- Color: White
- Transport Package: 25kgs Per Bag
TECH-POWER (HUANGSHAN) LTD.
Huizhou Industry Zone ,Huizhou Huangshan City,
Anhui Province, P.R.China. P. C.: 245900
Antistatic Agent DH101
Antistatic Agent is also called electric Charge Modifier. DH101 is a type of cationic substance with polar groups, on one hand, it could be able to capture more electric charge when it is polarized in high-voltage electrostatic field, on the other hand, it can reduce the resistance value of the powder particles to a certain extent so as to remove the excess electric charge quickly, it is a product with double effects of increasing electricity and anti-statics. The powder that added DH101 will be able to make the surface more smooth, and reduce the phenomenon of pinhole, big ripple and snow pattern caused by the static defects.
Technical DataAppearance: white powder
Electricity Conduction Group: ≥70%
Water Content:≤ 1%
Specification and Application
1. It can effectively improve the charge particles of powders to enhance powder coating transfer-efficiency.
2. Minimize the electrostatic phenomenon, and solve the problem of difficulty to spray corner and dead angle.
3. Reduce powder electricity resistance, and improve the ability of anti-electrostatic of the coating.
4. Improve pigment/binder ratio while compared with the same powder coating transfer-efficiency, thus the cost will be reduced.
5. Dosage:0.1-0.3% based on total amount of coating formula, extruded with the batch.
DH101 can be used for all kinds of thermosetting powder coating.
Packaging: Polyethylene lined, multi-ply paper bag, 25kg/bag.
Storage conditions: Keep in cool place; keep away from fire for 3years.